Terms & Conditions
- Both Thatch Firewall & TAS100 Fireboard conforms to BS476: Part 3: 2004 and CEN/TS 1187: 2012, test 4 when used in conjunction with a minimum 50mm layer of Thatchbatts® and the use of our stainless steel wire support system.
- To meet the criteria of the Dorset Model, TAS100 Thatch Fireboards need to be used in conjunction with Thatchbatts®
- More product information can be found on our website.
- Although the vast majority of the products are ex stock; some may require a special order and therefore delivery dates may vary. In the unlikely event of any item being out of stock, you will be informed the next working day as part of the order processing procedure. At this stage you will be given the estimated date of arrival or the option to amend your order.
- Orders placed will be processed the next working day and subject to stock levels, the order will be packed and sent out on the distribution network on a 2/3 days delivery service.
- The local distribution hub on behalf of the network will contact you to confirm which day they will be making the delivery.
- Standard mainland UK deliveries will be made between the hours of 8.00am and 5pm and will require a signature to confirm receipt of order.
- Other delivery options are available such as Next day and timed, however these are not currently available through the website shop and therefore you will need to contact us on 08455 20 40 60 during normal office hours.
- As already specified in the ordering process, you will be required to either provide at least two people at the delivery address to unload or have access to a forklift or equivalent.
- Each delivery is allocated a maximum of 20 minutes for the unloading process. If this time is exceed through no fault of the networks agent, then the network reserve the right to charge for the additional time. In the event of this happening we reserve the right to pass on any such charges to yourself.
- If the distribution network is not able to make the delivery in accordance with these requirements, this may result in the consignment being returned to our warehouse. Any retuned consignments will be subject to the original delivery charge being processed again. In the event of an additional delivery charge being taken, a new invoice for the delivery charge will be issued and our courier will be instructed to contact you again to arrange a suitable date for the re-delivery.
Damages, our error, shortages or returns
- Damage or Short Delivery – Damage and/or shortages must be noted on our courier’s delivery sheet immediately and notice in writing given to Thatching Advisory Services within 3 days of receipt of goods.
- All goods delivered damaged or our error must be authorised before return. To report and arrange for collection, please contact Thatching Advisory Services on 08455 20 40 60 or email@example.com.
- Thatching Advisory Services must be notified in writing within 5 days of receipt of goods if you wish to return any or all of the goods. You will still be charged the delivery charge and a collection charge, additionally a 15% surcharge for any returned goods will be made and returns will only be accepted once our warehouse have notified us that the products are suitable for resale.
- Full payment must be received before any goods are despatched from our warehouse or any systems are installed.
- All products remain the property of Thatching Advisory Services until full payment has been received.
Thatching Advisory Services is the trading name of Thatching Advisory Services (UK) Ltd
Company Registered in England & Wales No 6984018
Company VAT No: 977512779
Registered Office: 8-10 Queen Street, Seaton, Devon EX12 2NY
Tel: 08455 204060 or 01297 23671
Fax: 01297 624177